If you areat all interested in fitness or strength and conditioning, you know who Mike Boyle is. For three decades Strength Coach Mike Boyle has been at the forefront of the profession, working with a wide range of athletes and clients. From middle school, to the pros, to busy adults who want to be in the best shape of their lives, Mike has delivered results over the years that have made him one of the top presenters at seminars around the world, the author of several published books and DVDs that have shaped the industry, and owner of the Number 1 Gym in America by Men’s Health Magazine
The fitness world changes continuously so you need to always be learning the latest strategies and techniques to produce the best results. Now you can have access to everything that has made Mike Boyle so successful, on demand, right in front of you. And by everything, we mean EVERYTHING. From the programs we use at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning for our high school and college athletes, to the programs we use for our NFL combine athletes, to the most challenging and complete and effective fat loss programs ever released to the public.
First and foremost, BodyByBoyle Online is where the latest content from Mike Boyle is Posted. And you get to be like one of the Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning staff members, getting the same education as they do. From the months of September through June, each week you will sit in on the MBSC Staff Meeting and listen to discussions on program design, injury prevention, rehab, business, reviews of seminars and presentations, and debates that help create the most complete and effective strength and conditioning programs in the industry.
The MBSC Staff Meeting Videos Include:
- In Depth Program Design Discussion (see how and why the staff designs the programs for our athletes)
- Hands On Discussions on Olympic Lifting, Mobility, Active Warm Ups, Rehab Exercises, and more!
- Reviews and discussions of guest speaker’s talks, seminars, DVDs, Books, and more!
- Listen in on the Wide Range of Athlete and Client Issues and How to fix them
- And so much more! It is a like having a new Seminar every single week September through June!
BodyByBoyle Online is also an On-Demand library of Mike Boyle’s content. From DVDs, to Classic VHS Tapes we have converted to Digital, to Staff In Services, to talks that he gives to the Mentorship groups, and other seminars that can not be seen anywhere else.
Here are just a few examples of the content:
- Many of Mike’s Seminar Talks and Hands Ons
- Start With Why Seminar
- Speed Training In Services
- Training the Overhead Athlete
- 90 Minute In Depth Walkthrough of the FMS and How to Make Use of it’s Data
- Training the Obese Client Seminar
- Joint by Joint Training Seminar
- Core Training DVD
- ACL Injury Prevention
- Hips and Sports Hernias
- The 2011 MBSC Winter Seminar Talk on The Case for Single Leg Training
- Teaching the Olympic Lifts
- Success Secrets Seminar
- Mass Premiere Soccer Open House Presentation (Strength and Conditioning on the Field)
- Training the Baby Boomer
- And More!!!
Over the last year BodyByBoyle Online has turned into the #1 Resource for Strength and Conditioning, Rehab, and Injury Prevention Education Content in the world.
Just take a look at some of the recent talks we have in our database:
- Frank Nash Social Media Seminar
- 2018 MBSC Winter Semianr
- Tim Difrancesco (LA Lakers) Journey In Service
- Jason Glass Load Xplode In Service
- Fergus Connolly Future of Team Sports Performance Training
- Ken Clark Latest on Speed Research and Application
- Charlie Weingroff Spring 2019 Q&A In Service
- Dan McGinley Coaching Behavior Change Seminar
- Kevin Carr Full Spectrum Rehab Seminar
- Pat Van Galen “The Aging Thing” Seminar
- Mike Boyle on Conditioning (Spring 2019)
- Ali Gilbert – The Other 23 Hours Seminar
- Tony Holler Speed Training
- Pat Davidson Programming In Service
- FMS and Screening with Lee Burton
- Anna Hartman on the Nervous System and Breathing
- Joel Jamison on Energy Systems
- Michael Mullin’s Multiple PRI In Services
- Josh Henkin on Sandbag Training
- Gray Cook on Movement Quality
- Anna Hartman on Resting Postures
- Sue Falsone (of Althete’s Performances and the LA Dodgers) presenting on the Thoracic Spine
- Charlie Weingroff’s Multiple In Services on Programming
- Nick Tumminello talking about Rotary Training
- Teaching the Olympic Lifts Mini Workshop with Charles Staley
- Dan John on the Quadrants
- Dan John Talk to the Staff on Programming
- Dan John Talk to the Staff on Being Successful in the Industry
- Sand Bag Training Hands On with Troy Anderson
- Kelly Starrett of MoblityWOD talking about Mobility and Rehab
- John Pallof on the Shoulder
- Devan McConnel on Conditioning
- Mike Mullin – 3 Hour Postural Restoration Institute In Service
- Josh Aycock – Training the Chinese Olympic Teams for the 2012 Olympics
- Over 5 Hours of Q&A with Mike Boyle from our Mentorship Groups
- Mike Boyle – Speed Training In Service
- Mike Boyle – In Depth FMS Breakdown with Corrective Techniques
- John Pallof – Over 3 Hour In Service and Hands on with on Strategies for Healthy Shoulders
- Charlie Weingroff – Building a Beast Mini In Service with Q&A
- Holly Fitzgerald – Injury Prevention for Sports
- Training with the USA Women’s Hockey Team
- 90 Minute MoveNat In Service
- And More!
BodyByBoyle Online is housed on our easy to navigate website that offers more options than ever before, including:
- Program Viewer to quickly access our program database
- Multiple versions of our videos (for both high and low bandwidth situations)
- NEW!!! All Future Videos are Formatted for the iPad and iPhone! We are also converting all old videos as well
- Video Playlists for each video category for easy viewing and navigation between videos:
We want as many people as possible to benefit from this content, so we are pricing it at a dramatically low, limited-time introductory price. We asked some of our testers what they would pay for a service like this. The responses indicated well over $100/month just for the education database. But you can have Insider Access to Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning for less than that.
- Access to our Program Database
- The Best Strength and Conditioning Programs in the World for Elite High School, College, Minor League and Professional Athletes and Body Composition and Strength Programs for the General Popualtion
- Rehab Programs for Knees, Hips, and Shoulders
- Access to an Information Database with Full Seminars, DVDs, MBSC Guest In Services, The MBSC Staff Meeting and more each month!
- You will be billed $39.97 every 30-Days until Your Membership is Canceled.
That is it, no upsells, no hidden fees, everything we do at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning for $39.97/month.
We are so confident that you are going to love BodyByBoyle Online that we are offering an unprecidented 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Just keep in mind that your access to the BodyByBoyle Online content will be terminated if you are not satisfied with your purchase and request your money back.
If you have any questions you can contact us at support(at)bodybyboyleonline.com